I've got Daddy wrapped around my little finger

Screams of 'My Daddy, my Daddy filled the air'
All eyes were upon us as i tried to get my daughter to stop crying but it seemed the more i tried pacifying her the harder  and louder she screamed
She kept at it until her Dad showed up from packing the car

Some days ago, hubby and i went for school run. On our way back my daughter kept thrusting everything to her Dad irrespective of the fact that he was driving
'Daddy ppen sweet' , 'Daddy di me biscuit'...

Her voice rents the air at night, i run to pacify her but she's having non of it. Hubby shows up to their room, carries her and there's instant peace. Same goes with feeding her; it's Daddy or she stays hungry

It wasn't therefore a new sight today as we walked into church today, her elder brother held to my hand and was almost asking me to carry him but the Queen mother would have none of it. She walked majestically ahead of us  and wouldn't even look back until her she heard her Dad's voice and immediately her whole countenance lit up

Hmmmmmm daughters and their fathers indeed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!