THE TOOTH FAIRY

Our beloved son will be clocking 6 years in a bit and good news, his first tooth is about to fall off. He has been running around the house announcing to his dad and I how his tooth is shaking. A joyful moment for us as parents cos it's part of the growth process. The first tooth at that.

A beautiful idea came to mind, so I was sharing it with hubby. Thought it would be beautiful to borrow some of these nice western fairytale culture.
All through December the kids kept shouting 'Father Christmas' so I thought it was harmless to go further and introduce the kids to the 'Tooth fairy'. 
There I was sharing the idea and plans with hubby when he screamed loudly 'You want me to be the tooth fairy, why won't you be the tooth fairy?'
BUSTED!!!
Our son heard us and went into a fit of laughter and wouldn't stop.
Then he went on to chant 'mummy wants to be a tooth fairy'.

Small modern Mummy package I wanted to form, hubby and his son just...😂😂😂
Anyways, do you have these kinda traditions in your homes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!