The abroad!

We were addressed over the mic that we'd be landing any minute now
My heart rate increased, I began sweating profusely, ahhhhhh so finally finally
And in 3, 2, 1 we had landed oh.
Father Lord, is this it? So this is the abroad?
I specifically chose the window seat so that nothing would escape me.
See oyibo ohhhhh

As I disembarked from the plane, straightway I started rolling on the ground thanking my Almighty for escaping Buhari.
I heard one oyibo man saying 'Ma'am are you alright?'
That's how I opened eyes to tell him yes, only to find myself back in my bedroom in Naija.
Premium tears everywhere oh
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ohhhhhhh my spinal chest!
So all the snow I saw and oyibo I was greeting, was all a dream?
Just when I thought I had escaped!

I started kabashing hot hot prayers
Every village pipu wey no won free my destiny abroad oya 🔥 fireeeeeeee!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!