FORK UP!!!

If you see my smile ehhhh
Oh seti go
Chi-Baby the hot 200 level university babe was on a date with her boyfriend in a very fancy Eatery
Everybody acted composed, posh and classy
I knew instantly that this was where I belonged
Look at me na, 
Chi-beke, Ada nma 1 of African
Na all of us deserve this good life!
'What would you like to have Ma'am' the waiter asked
Of course every girl wants fried rice and chicken Sir
Bobo fine
Girl fine
Environment fine
Time to chop
Yours truly was carefully working with fork and knife
Can't recall a single conversation after the waiter brought my food
I was giving the meal my undivided attention
Is it not common cutlery?
We have it na
It's many in my father's house
Rice don finish for plate
I look chicken
Chicken look me

I see
I saw
I see sineke, agwor

I tried cutting it

Could you imagine that this meat almost flew out of my plate!
Mannerless fowl
I stylishly pushed the plate aside, zeroed in on my coke and remembered I was on a date
Wisdom is profitable to direct

As I sat in the taxi and was about closing the door Bobo said 'Chi why didn't you eat the chicken, you wasted my money'
My eyes almost popped out of it's socket

Fork uppp
Una girl don cast oh!!!
😱😱😱😭😭😭

Comments

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha You ain't started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like my spirit is telling me to go another date.
    Just to check something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mannerless fowl oo. Should have just brought that chicken home. Your sis always here to help yaπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time, I'm sure going with black nylon as back up.

      Delete
  4. Wahala for who no deal with such mannerless chicken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well delivered! Funny enough, you are not alone in this experience, many people are very much with you in this. I am more than sure that given the opportunity again, that chicken go hear it from you😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opportunity?
      These days I walk around with fork and knife.
      You don't want me telling you how I've been monitoring my neighbours chicks. Them go soon matureπŸ˜‹πŸ€«πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  6. This is hilarious.
    You write so well.
    I have been following up all these while

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG, this got me laughing so hard.

    But Chi baby, why did you waste my money? Sorry... the bobo's money?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!