Please help me find Faithfulness my best friend

I'm writing from a place of deep pains because it seems I've lost a very dear friend in this age and time when genuine friendship is hard to find

It had always been such a true, supportive and love filled relationship
My friend was always there for me anytime I called
Raising me up whenever I was down
Never cared about my race, weight or financial status
To think I've known her for so many years

Our bond was so strong I named my friend Faithfulness because that was the best way to describe who she was
Hubby got so jealous and tried several times to severe our relationship but we bounced back even stronger each time
He didn't understand that what we shared was special
He couldn't understand why out of everyone I chose her
My friend was a perfect fit for me
If I were to count people I could rely on I would count my her twice

Many friends had come and gone but this one stood the test of time
You see, we just happened upon each other in no particularly dramatic way but from the minute we met we clicked

Today I tried reaching out to my friend all to no avail 
Searched high and low to the best of my abilities but nothing
I knew something was amiss the way hubby kept staring at me
Who else would be the happiest if our relationship came to an abrupt end?
After so many futile efforts to find my friend I turned to hubby
'Baby where's Faithfulness my black bra?'

I'm very certain this man has hidden it.

Farewell Faithfulness my beloved
You indeed fought a good fight
And you've finished your course.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!