THIS IS ME!!!

Doors and windows opened 
Ohhhh my world! I had done it again
Sacrifice the family's lunch on the altar of my books
As a proper Naija kid my tears were in anticipation of the brain resetting encounter I would be receiving from my parents upon their return.
Yes, as a child, reading and writing was where I found solace
Many years gone by, marriage, two kids and I had lost touch with that side of me
'Baby, I know you love writing, why did you stop?' my husband asked 
I realized nothing except me was holding me
So here I am, choosing to live out this part of me to it's fullest
Here I am choosing not to fear failure
Here I am choosing to share with you
Let's sojourn 'The Good Life'.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!