Un-mother me!!!

One more look at the mirror, 
Finishing touches here and there and Baby girl was ready to storm the church in staggering heavenly awesomeness.
'Chi-Baby, the one and only Ada Daddy ya, blue blooded Princess of the Okpaga-Elechi dynasty, pioneer member 'chop life gang' , press all my buttons baby, I'm your keypad'.
The moment hubby started dropping those fine lines, I knew it, church pipo yaff finish todayyyyy
Hubby had gotten me this beautiful gown over the weekend I was rocking with my sneakers. I was so pumped with excitement I had even rehearsed some would be earth shattering dance moves for Sunday service so trust me when I say Chi-Baby was bouncing and ready. Only if I knew the fate awaiting me

A few hours later I was ducking behind my hubby while willing the ground to sha open and swallow me oh.
Guess what?
My beloved 3yrs+ son had pulled off my wig and was having himself a good laugh.
Here's how it went down
You know this Baby girl is energy personified so once the praises is on everyone around me will be well aware of my presence. We were in the middle of it when my son kept throwing tantrum and asking me to carry him
Shebi I for listen to the tiny voice wey dey warn me, 
But as a good mother I obliged him, only to see my wig flying off the minute he was in my arms
I could hear the muffled sounds of people trying to contain their laughter.
My God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?
Why me Lord! 
I thought I was your favourite daughter oh!!
Where are these guardian angels when you neeed them most? I thought pitifully
Don't ask me how I made it home but that wig, banned from mankind for all of eternity
As for my pikin, I no do again 
If it's by carrying him in church I'd be crowned a good mother then he better un-mother me

Ohhhh by the next Sunday I had switched my sitting position in case of Ndi book of remembrance, biko allow me serve my God in peace.

Comments

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Great stuff Chi. Your imagery in this piece is astounding. You just succeeded in painting a vivid mental picture in your readers.

    This is very encouraging. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagery: check
    Sarcasm: check
    Great Humor: check
    Amazing story: check check check check

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!