Dancing with the Bride

As our special day drew closer
So did the anticipation build higher

You know how everyone looks forward to the couple's dance on wedding day as one of the high moments of the reception
It's the time the money gang show up
The fire dancers and hype-men
The screamers 
Camera men and women

So you see, the dance is not just a couple's moment
It's in a way a moment for everyone of the wedding guest
Simply put, the dance is very important

I already mapped out my strategy
Wherever I went, at the sound of any form of music I'd forget all else and get in the groove as perfecting my dance steps became the agenda

Oh how much I rehearsed!

And then the D' day showed up
DJ turned up nicely and the latest sensation was blasting
It was time to give everyone the experience of a lifetime

Left, right, front, back
Then i gave the signature clap
My people, that was the beginning of the end as I started looking for the next step

My rehearsals?
I did rehearse tirelessly
It's just that it all took place in my head

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!