Funny man: Honesty

Nwam bia! ( My child come)
The elderly woman beckoned on me as she smiled

I took a look at her and her wares all spread out with no patronage 
Fortunately I needed the vegetables she sold for my meal that night
So I requested for some

We got talking and I was quite happy meeting someone from my tribe this faraway from home
A call came into my phone and while I juggled opening my bag for my phone, I caught this woman quickly mix my fresh vegetables with old bstones

To say I was heartbroken  would be an understatement 
We were practically laughing one minute and the next she was trying to cheat me
I left her stall under the guise of buying some other things and never returned

Honesty is a very important life key
It should never be far from you
Let everyone know you for what you stand for
Let your yes be your yes 
And your no, be No
Be deliberate about it 
You'd definitely reap your reward

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!