Karashika resurrection

So it has become a recent trend for people to be finding snakes in their toilet
Well, as a smart guy it was only natural for me to also join in the preventive trend of putting fuel and salt in the W/C to give myself peace of mind
Coupled with the fact that I never allow any thing unkept in and around my house

I was sure I had no cause for alarm until last night
I had dragged myself to pee and then just decided to do number 2
It was supposed to be a quick one but with my sleep beat up body, I was basically chilling in the toilet

It was such a pleasurable experience but in the middle of this near heavenly moment I started feeling cool breeze ffffuuuuuuuuu ffffuuuuuuuuu ffffuuuuuuuuu and a thought of touch
Hehehe, I couldn't be!
My eyes snapped open instantly like a halogen lamp
No sudden movement was the key
Sweat started dripping all over me, enough to wash my sins away

With all the precautions I took, this definitely was not ordinary
I silently said a prayer to my maker to serve him for the rest of my life if he delivered me from this nightmare
In the middle of my soul search I remember
Ahhhhhhhhhh I now know what was really going on
Karashika resurrection!
I just broke up two days ago with Kasandra and it seems the chick has gone to report me to her godmother

Helppppp!
People help me ohhhhhh!!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. December won reach na him somebody son dey break up with Eve?
      OYO oh!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!