See me, see God oh. what can I say?

See me see blessings oh!!!

Hubby has been hiding under the guise of work to avoid doing the laundry
He was in charge of it last week but let the clothes pile up with one excuse or the other

In my bid to get him to do it I brought up the talk about it last night 
He tried brushing it off and asked me to do the laundry as it was just a handful of clothes and besides he was very busy

Hmmmmmm my warrior brain went on overdrive
This man wants to kill me
After spending my day chasing two hyper-active toddlers, he's coming to add to my list of chores?
I marked it in my mental register and all through the night if he asked me for anything, I'd tell him I was busy thinking of ways to do the laundry
Well, my come back got him sulking and he started giving me a sprinkle of 'not talking to you' till he left for work

My people, I came to share good news with you
I decided to do the laundry and while going through his clothes I found urgent 10k
God of miracle who knows how to reward his children has blessed me ohhhhhhhh
What can I say?

As I'm typing this ehhhh, right now I'm headed to the market
Baby girl needs to do a little shopping.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The number you have dialed is not reachable at the moment please try again later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!