Shut it down, turn it up!

Words are powerful
Words are everything
Words can build up or tear down the mighty
Words can make or mare
Words can give life
Words can also kill

The words you continuously and consistently feed your soul are big determinant factors to how your mind is shaped and the end product of what your actions become
Your mind is the field 
Trapping everything you sow on it and ultimately produces countless fruits 
What then do you sow?
Negatives 
Or 
Positives?

What do you tell yourself before heading out every morning?
What are the kind of conversations you surround yourself with?
What are the kind of words you listen to?

No matter how smart, intelligent, nice, beautiful, talented or skilled you may be, if you surround yourself with people who tell you the opposite, or you tell yourself that you're not that good enough, that's what your mind would  program in and give out

Be your own hype-man
Tell yourself everyday
I am the positive the world is waiting for
I'm loving
I'm smart
I'm beautiful
I can handle that project
I can meet that target
I can beat this sickness
I deserve the best
I'm more than enough
I'm the best there was, the best there is and ever would be


Shut down the negatives
Turn up to the highest the voice that says YOU'RE THE BEST
It's time to live out to the fullest, who you truly are!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!