who run the world?

                             Who run the world?
                                    Girls!
                                    Girls!!
                                                   Beyonce.
As a young man, this wasn't even a question that was up for debate
I was single, I mingled, freely, with the world at my feet
I decided what, how, where and when I wanted things done

Ohhhhhhh, it was indeed a fine time
And then she came along
We walked down the isle
And said the solemn vows
How could I have known that i was making a trade?
Everything had to be accounted for, including my own time
A full fledged man like me
It was only the beginning

Shocked?
Wait for it
This only gets better!

Four years down the line....

Daddddddyyyyyy sit down
Daddy on cartoon
I want golden morn
Daddy keep your book
Daddy no sleeping, wake up
And someone says 'we are the head of the house?'
I think of the reverence and respect I command but right here there's a 2years old little lady who dictates when I eat, sleep, the channels I'm permitted to watch even though I pay the bills

So you see,
Who runs the world?

Comments

  1. Omo! I give up!

    Where is that bastard that started the lie that "It's a Man's world"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A man's world without a woman? Who would be that firecracker?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!