Carry me dey go

As the organ began to play
The whole cathedral vibrated along
An angelic aura enveloped us
And I could feel the goose bumps

The lights shone beautifully
As the bride walked down the isle with grace and poise

The scenery was nothing short of breathtaking
The closer the bride got to the altar the higher the atmosphere was charged with energy and like a cresendo 
It kept building till it's eruption as she stood before her groom

The passion and love was palpable
You could literally touch it
And there stood the Groom, tears cascading  down his handsome face as he watched his bride

Ohhhhhh love oh
This is the very reason Saturdays are one of my best days
The opportunity to watch couples joined
The love and electricity as they exchange vows

Always taking me down memory lane to when I said those sacred vows to the love of my life
That's how Honey Boo couldn't take his eyes off me all through the ceremony
Love sweeeeeettttttt
And na only man wey cry when we dey match we dey marry now

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!