Detty December

Detty December
God has done it again oh!
Was surfing the net when I happened on a post of a lady crying
Guess what?
She was just gifted a red machine on wheels for the sake of December
Tears of joy running down her face
Made for such a beautiful sight

Just when I thought I've been wowed for the day, there goes another surprise surprise
This one practically broke the standard and rearranged it 
His wife removed her blindfold to find a PRIVATE JET!!
PRIVATE JET OHHHHH!!!
Who does that?

I thought the focus was on our master and saviour this month?
I thought we all agreed to make our Lord priority?
How did we get here?
Should we leave the internet for you people?
Do they even remember heaven is the goal?

There was no point scrolling further
Before I'd see another man gifting his wife a planet

Anyway, hubby will be back from work any minute so I'm sitting pretty, fingers crossed and waiting...


I've got my blindfold on....
Say a prayer for me.😉😉😉

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!