Firm Foundation

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure...  2Tim 2:19

I should've known this makeup artist was set against me by principalities and powers that were unhappy to see young beautiful girls blossom and make it in life

It was a good day, I could feel it
Whenever there was a wedding, only good was permitted to happen I believed 
I had just returned from school on holiday
My first semester 100 level
And this wedding was the perfect avenue i needed to show everybody I was now an 'it' babe

The stylist was putting the final glam touch to my hair when her neighbour came in and as is customary with women in any saloon, the gist began to flow and somewhere in between gists she got to know I was prepping for a wedding

Neighbour: This your hair is fine oh 
            It really suits your face
            I'm the owner of the next shop
Me:  Ohhhhhh, you are the owner of the                   makeup shop?
Neighbour: Yes, I'm a make up artist,
                   I do very beautiful makeups,                          from bridal to any glam occasion
          Since you're going for a wedding let               me do your face beat now. 
             I'll give you an ajebo look that will fit  you very well

On and on she went and before I knew it I was sitting in her saloon getting a facebeat. I was pressed for time when she was done so I flew through all the motions to get ready

From the minute I stepped outside I could see speechless expressions in the eyes of everyone
The makeup artist must have done a very good i thought with a smile
I kept getting those crazy stares
By the time we were done dancing to present our gifts to the couple, I started feeling great drops of supposed sweat
I wiped and staring back at me was half of my makeup on the white handkerchief
My #6,500 was staring at me

Just as I was coming to terms with the disaster looking at me, I heard my name 'Chi how are you?'
Turned around and behold, I came face to face with my all time crush!!!

Jennifer, you and this make up wey you do me ehhhh, na only God go judge you.

Comments

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha

    Na really firm Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This foundation failed me oh.
      Ajebo foundation for that matter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!