Give me my birthright!!!

As I looked at the lady walking past with the tray of food I was in no mood to be courteous or friendly
I'm really gobsmacked at the attitude of these people sharing food at weddings oh
Only God knows how I even got to this table where everyone was partnered up making us squeeze
Small chops everywhere but we have to be sharing in my table like ants

The way I prepared for this wedding ehhhh
Didn't even eat from home cos I knew food go berekete
No look me like that 
I've known the couple and their parents from way back and it's not like money is a problem neither was the food oh but some self appointed ministers of distribution were using the food to play politics and favouritism

First small chops
Then it graduated to drinks oh when it was more than obvious one could order as much food and drinks as he/she wanted
And now FOOD!
I placed my order for the third time yet food seemed to be flying all around but never getting to me

Enough is enough
I was sething with hunger and anger
Who comes to a wedding and is denied right to the customary party jollof rice?
Who?
Especially a stakeholder like me
I spent over 15k buying ashebi
Tailor nkor?
Shoe, handbag, headgear, jewelries
How about the facebeat I paid for?
Let's not include transport 
Not forgetting gift for the couple
And after all these I'd be denied my plate of jollof?

I activated gangster mood and stormed where the food was been shared
My mountain of jollof on my hands, let's just say I not only came out with a smile but very very victorious 

Imagine that some of these people sharing food are the ones to take attendance at heaven's gate
Hey God! Some of us no go make am be that.

The violent indeed taketh it by force

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!