Intro-Vibes

Arms spread out
Hair flying wild
I felt my spirit come alive as I lay on the beach and the ocean breeze caressed my body

What better way to end the year than letting the ifs and was, the tension and tears and anything that made you sad, doubt yourself, cry or think wash away with the waters into the abyss of forever

To say I was going into the new year rejuvenated would be putting it mildly
I ran by the water bank, 
I danced
Wrote down my dreams on the sands and prayed they came true

Sooooo much funnnnnnn
This was everything I needed right now
From the food, to the endless flow of wine
Burn fire, friends to laugh with, hubby and the kids all excited
I was so glad I didn't miss out on all of these
Just like every other family was out there having a swell time and creating lifetime memories
It was going to be a very happy new year
I could feel it

Popping another bottle would definitely seal this great feeling
As I struggled with the cork Grrrrrrrinnnnnngggggg
Grrrrrrrinnnnnngggggg
Grrrrrrrinnnnnngggggg

Eyelids popped open
I stared around
Where was I?
Grrrrrrrinnnnnngggggg
Grrrrrrrinnnnnngggggg
That was definitely the doorbell
I raced to open the door to welcome hubby and the kids back from their 15minutes walk

So much for Detty December
Hi to my fellow introverts who have toured a million recreational centres as well as engaged in several outings and activities from the comfort of their sofas or bed this periodπŸ₯΄πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

New year resolution; next year we're going outside!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣


Comments

  1. lols... Thank God I married an introvert like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooooo!
      So you're one of those who hid under the duvet all through the festivities?🀣🀣

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!