Ladder to heaven!

I saw myself going up up up
'Father please forgive all my sins' I prayed
I hold tight to the rail with both hands,
Eyes closed
Yet eyes was still turnin oni own

I wanted to form city girl with everyone
Why didn't I respect myself?
I underestimated the capabilities of these village elders to disgrace somebody

That is how my escalator story happened
Hubby took me to ShopRite to flex his Babe
After a little shopping, we needed to go upstairs to continue
Prior to this time I had never used the escalator oh
And there I was staring at one
Hey God! I kept coming up with ideas to delay the inevitable but something had caught hubby's fancy upstairs

Atink I saw staircase
But I didn't want stress with my heels and makeup
Besides, how would I explain to Boo that this was my first
If only I knew better I would've just told him oh
I decided to take the bull by the horn 
Succeeded in climbing on without loosing my teeth
But the higher the escalator went, the louder the voices sang

"Ladder ladder ladder oh
Our Lord Jesus is the ladder
Sister follow
Follow the ladder
Follow the ladder
Follow the ladder to heaven"

Given the way I screamed ehhhhh
It was security that finally separated me from the escalator oh
Finally I understood the scripture 'By strength shall no man prevail'.

Comments

  1. hahahahahahahahaha

    But on the flip side, we didnt know you were already preggy for Divine. Maybe we should use it again and try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother leave this matter oh.
      Let sleeping dogs lie.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!