A cry for help!

The Nigerian factor happened to me after my Secondary School and I was unable to secure admission into the University
In order not to waste the year, I got into a pre-degree program

I sought to major in Economics
However I wasn't a very good mathematics student
So I resorted to a plan
Looked out for the very bright students in my class and made them my friends
By the function of association I not only became more studious, I scaled through the pre-degree examination with ease and was subsequently given admission to my course of choice (Economics) even though I declined the admission

The lesson here is, no man is an island(self-sufficient) of himself
No man is a compendium or has a monopoly of every knowledge

There'd be times when you may not know the answer to your challenge
Sometimes you'd need to understudy someone who has been through your kind of challenge
Or find a guide to help you
At any point, do not be ashamed or proud to ask for help

Asking for help makes the journey or job easier and most times saves you alot of mistakes and wastage of time and resources
Doesn't matter how we feel, if our end goal is result, then we should be humble enough to ask for help, to also sit down and learn
No successful person made it to the top without tapping into this key.
Give it a try today.

Comments

  1. How many times did you buy okpa and coke for your friends who taught you Mathematics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought lunch too many times to count. The price we pay for what we want.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!