Cross over by fire!

'Silence!!!
There's a man here, Kai Kai Kai
I see how they tied you under an old tree in the village
You are a very great and wealthy man but they tied you down
Today you must be liberated by fire'
Screamed the Major Papa 
'Now, everybody bring out your candles!!!
Guardians, bring that man on white shirt to the altar, he's the one I'm talking about'
Immediately under instructions of Major Papa 7 coloured candles were lit and placed on his head as he knelt on the altar and the guardians began singing, chanting, ringing bells 
The man was screaming probably from the candle wax but was told it was the evil done against him that was screaming out
Hmmmmm I looked left, right
Everyone's eyes were closed including Betty my neighbour who brought me to this temple, 
Yours truly took to her heels oh as fast as my legs could carry me

How did I get here?

2021 was a turbulent year for me.
I encountered so many difficulties with loads of challenges
Lost some major contracts that I had dedicated alot of time and resources to
I didn't win the company yearly raffled vacation even after my hardwork
To top everything Jide called off our two years relationship on the grounds of ' I'm no more feeling the sparks. It's not you, it's me batatash'

I confided alot in Betty my neighbour
She was a very aggressive prayer warrior, always calling down the heavens in our compound and she was equally available to hear my rants about my challenges
So when she invited me to attend the cross-over in her prayer temple I thought, why not? 
Given the way 2021 played out I needed all the powers and backings I could get physically and spiritually. Didn't want to take anything for granted
Besides, the violent takes it by force

Next thing we were in line going one by one to meet the Major Papa, the leader of the temple assisted by his guardians. He had a revelation or prophetic word for everyone as they came to him, I couldn't wait for my turn until one woman was flogged 12 strokes to drive out poverty, another had 5litres of water poured on her to wash away bad luck by the time the man on white was lit with candles I began to ask myself how I got there
Even if I was carrying the problems of all my family members combined I knew deep down I needed to escape this temple and fast

The minute I ran out I took the first motorcycle I saw and ran to church
No be like this I plan enter new year

Well, Betty came back since 5am 
It's 5:45pm and she has refused to speak to me
I even greeted her when she returned but she didn't answer
Sister Betty no vex oh, na solution I been dey find no be double wahala.
Anyway as I speak I've been drinking anointing oil every 3hours to rid myself of any residue from the temple.

Finally Sha 2022 go click for all of us!!!
Happy new year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!