Husband snatcher!!!

Told you hubby had gone on a long trip to Lagos right?
He called last night that he'd be returning today
Ohhhhh how I've missed my Chocolate fountain

You all know how the thing goes
Made him a sumptuous meal
Everywhere sparkling, with nice fragrance

From the door he began screaming
'Where's my Baby girlllll?
Sweetheart, come come come'

Your girl was all smiles and blushing as I opened the door to welcome him
Guess what?

He looked at me, smiled and said 'Babe how far?'
Bypassed me and embraced our daughter who came running to him with wide open arms
'That's my Baby girl' he exclaimed as he gave her a sound kiss on both checks
Then went ahead to fist bump our son with their signature handshake

Wait fessss
So what am I?
Who am I?
Mannequin?
I assumed everybody was high with excitement so I decided to be chill 

It's been over 2 hours ohhhh
And the gang are all sitted watching TV
I walked past over and over yet no acknowledgement 
It seemed hubby and his girl were lost in a world of their own
Hmmmmmmmmmmm me, the blue blooded grand daughter of Chief Amadi of the Okpaga-Elechi dynasty 
Me, royalty beg man for attention?
NEVER!!!
It's alright because it's not today I got to know the fact that men can fail hence I have master Jesus as my lover

She went everywhere with him
From unpacking to dinner 
Right now she's all smiles and cuddling with my man!
Someone would definitely not be having her night time tea today.
Husband snatcher!

Comments

  1. Sombori is feeling very jealous o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous of who?
      For what?
      I know my worth oh
      See, my value is more than gold. A very hot cake in the market. It's just that i'm just a peace loving woman hence my silence.

      Delete
  2. Lmao girl you need to up your game oh; these little madams aren't smiling. They come in and the attention is all theirs. Seems like this girl has your man where she wants him - in her palms. Chai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, this comment pierced my heart.
      Dr 90210 here I come.
      Let's see who'd be writing when I return.
      😭😭😭

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!