My super-chef Wife

Arrrrrhhhhhhh, one spoon in and i knew i was in deep shit.
How do you tell your wife her meal is a little short of life threatening?
It was like a volcano erupted and the hot larvae was flowing straight to my intestines 
What have I done this time?
Or better still why is she mad right now ?

Don't get me wrong, my wife is one hell of an amazing cook and her meals will leave you begging for more
The exceptional circumstances however include days like today when it seems somebody is wearing my wife's body and cooking
Days like these when she makes meals in ways the world would be shocked at.

A very great cook she is but as a matter of survival,  DO NOT LET MY WIFE COOK WHEN SHE'S VEXED!
It takes just one spoon from her cooking to know that all is not well
So here I was eating and wondering what in the world was wrong as well as plan my escape strategy. 'Baby, I'm not really hungry, I'm pretty exhausted from work and more of sleepy than hungry' I gave her the default phrase I had mastered for times like these then I set to work to know the cause of her vexation  and appease her

In moments of vexation she turned porridge yam to Lot's wife
White rice to rice pudding, on and on
Knowing that I basically eat 99% of my meals at home, I do my all I can to be the best version of a loving and caring husband unless in situations outside my control.
When it comes to my meals,  I'm her humble servant, I even help out with funny tales to keep her laughing all the way whenever I'm home.
Who no want better thing?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!