New year, new me

This life I can't kee myself
Allow me to flex ohhhh
I can't kee myself
Another sip of my very chilled soda and the ecstasy was indescribable

Christmas was a swell time
Mother-in-law chose to spoil us silly with food
First day, I tried to beat around all the mouth watering delicacies
By the second day my meal plan was out the window 
Besides this opportunity comes knocking once in awhile so I chose to enjoy it to the max

New year my Mum was mixing it all up and slaying in the kitchen
How can you say no to Mama's cooking?.
Like the good child I was raised to be I ate up everything that was brought my way

Up down
Up down
Squats and push ups
Had my bath 
Took my vegetables smoothie for the day

9:15am my system couldn't take it anymore
Revolting against itself
In just a matter of weeks it had supposedly become a fan of mummy's pot
Like a crack addict I longed for some real good Mama's 
New year resolution; Loose weight
                                 Follow the meal plan

2nd January and new year resolution is already in the mud?
I'd surely begin by next week
Today, we chill please
Moreover we have just one life to live.
The spirit is willing but the flesh is.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!