Sister Chioma!

Sister Choma, please let's see after service 
                                          Bro Lucky

Bro Lucky was the prayer coordinator,  a genuine Christian, a very dedicated worker in church and he never missed any program.

Three hours later I was sitting across Bro Lucky at a corner of the church auditorium consequent of his earlier note. 
Sister Chioma I wanted to see you for something very important the Lord has been laying in my heart but before we continue let us pray
'Father Lord, we invite you into our midst. Almighty  God take control. You know how much this has been a burden, as we discuss take charge. Let your spirit lead us....'
This matter must be a serious one I reasoned.

'Sister Chioma I wanted to see you because God has been ministering to me lately and it has become a heavy burden I can't keep it inside anymore so I said let me tell you and as you listen I pray God will touch your heart because I've been praying about this..' 

'Brother Lucky you're getting me agitated,  what's going on' I cut in

'My sister God has been putting it in my heart to tell you that you're the one for me.
I've been having this call and I told God to show me the woman that will do this work of ministry with me. Then I dreamt, I was in a big farm working with hoe in one hand and my Bible in the other hand. The work was becoming too much and I was getting tired as I wanted to adjust myself  that's how my Bible fell off but before it reach ground you caught it and gave it back to me. Instantly I knew that was the sign I needed that you're my helpmate' He said

I was indeed left speechless Unbeknownst to Brother Lucky I was already betrothed and my wedding was soon to be announced in church.

Well, Brother Lucky got married this year and no, he's not pastoring. He's a serious businessman now.
Brother Lucky saw a very beautiful flower and didn't know how to go about plucking it.
What's your funniest toasting experience ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!