The day I wore her g-string in the bank

                                             Anonymous 
The day started like every normal day for parents with toddlers. My wife and I woke up by 5am, started the routine, got the kids bathed and fed and then off to other domestic duties. amidst the contrasting duties, I recalled I had a  transaction that would require me enter the banking hall so I quickly grabbed the one I used the previous day and tucked it into my pocket.

After dropping the kids off at school I roamed the town to kill time till it turned 8am then i walked into the banking hall.

As expected,  there was a gathering crowd of early risers who needed to complete a banking transaction. I looked at their faces and waited till it got to my turn.

Many of us dont really use the masks except to enter places where people are barred from entering without masks. So imagine the boldness when I dipped my hands in the pockets of my Jeans and brought out what should be my face mask and without looking tried to fix it.

it was the way people were looking at me strangely and ladies began to giggle that I looked at what I held in my hand... behold, it was her g-strings that I had packed into my pockets in place of my face mask.

The embarrassment was epic!

please can you help me to beg madam to put her thongs elsewhere and away from my own things?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!