Will you marry me? Propose to me or else!

Cinderella and all the Disney Princesses had nothing on me with regards to how I envisaged my marriage proposal would be
From the surprise to the crying
The bended knee, with family and friends watching, to the breathtakingly beautifully decorated venue
I was lucky to be courting a man who wasn't just emotional but also as romantic as it gets
We were so much in love and our feelings for each other was as clear as daylight for everyone to see
My mind was therefore at peace and any unusual activity had me thinking this could probably be my surprised proposal 

The fact that he even recently helped his friend plan a surprise proposal got my expectations more heightened
Anyway now I thought but I was in for a shocker

Introduction done and there was still no proposal in sight
Ah ah, I don't get it 
Stay calm maybe he's trying to find the perfect time

One week to our traditional and white wedding still nothing?
That's when I knew the joke was on me
So I called Boo and gave him the ultimatum
No proposal, I'd be telling the whole wedding guests that you didn't propose when the Minister would ask if there was anyone not in support of the marriage

Four days to wedding day, Boo walks into my choir rehearsal with the ring and a cake
And so flew my fairytale proposal out the window
Of course I quickly took the ring to secure Bobo first but not without resolving that I'd constantly remind him that he's yet to propose

So here I am 5years later with two kids to remind him
Baby where's my surprise proposal?

Comments

  1. Lukatyew... Me that was not planning to propose...


    mbok

    After our 10 years anniversary, I'd consider if there's any need for proposal.

    Wehdone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tryna deny me of my right?

      Start fasting and praying that no one beats you to it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!