Are you going my way?

'Are you going my way?'
He wasn't even done speaking when my spirit left me. My face wore her best smile and gave a resounding NO!
Few minutes ago I stood on the road enjoying the breath of life while waiting for a cab and then Uncle showed up and knocked me off my feet with bad breath.
Ohhhhhhhhh don't get started on the 'it might not be his fault, it might be medical.....'

For most part these things have to do with how much we take care of ourselves 
Personal hygiene cannot be overemphasized 
We all know the saying 'cleanliness is next to godliness'
This literally means even a person's soul is at jeopardy of getting lost if such a one is unclean 

White innerwears have turned brown
Deodorant you refused to buy
Brush weavon, mba
Cream your hair too; no way. Hair be looking all tangled and dry like you're quarreling with greatness 
Why do you look rough? It's because I don't have much clothes. This is highly untrue 
Our parents are testaments that you don't really need to have loads of clothes or money to look presentable 
Remember how little they had? But their clothes were always well washed and pressed 

It's not all about wearing designers or spending so much
Without having a million bucks little things can make all the difference and have you looking like a million bucks 
You can't afford the big labels? Go for thrift they're everywhere 
Invest in your hygiene 
Bathe, brush, scrub, shave where need be
Dearest the same is applicable to your house oh
In everything you do, make that effort; stay clean!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!