Hubby award of the year : Photographer extraordinaire!

I looked exceptionally good if I do say so myself 
I had an extra spring in my steps when I was walking into church swaying left right for the heavenly host
Everything made sense so it was only natural that after service your Baby girl decided to take some pics
Who better could I entrust with such a task if not the one who made me look that beautiful, hubby himself 
So I stood there striking pose after pose as he instructed 
Guess what?
We even changed locations severally 

I felt on top of the world with all the ohhhhh and aahhhhhhhhs hubby was dropping here and there
Couldn't wait to get my hands on the pictures, post online and allow this beauty grace the world

Got home, snuggled up on the couch ready to scroll through the dozens of pics for the best pick
First pic: All head and church roof
Second pic: I think he was trying to capture the window designs with a touch of myself on the side
Third pic: If the intention was to present me as a ghost, then he hit the bull's eyes. 

By the 12th pic I knew I was doomed
And there he was, lying beside me and asking 'Babe I did good right?'
Ohhhhhh I almost called down fire
Then I remembered Valentine was around the corner; my opportunity to make him pay 
So I winked and said 'You did it the way only you can Sugar'.
If I catch myself asking him to take pictures again!

Comments

  1. Imagine! I won't snap you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not? Hot shot photographer like you? Your fame has gone abroad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!