Put on your dancing shoes

At this Naija wedding reception and it was time for DANCING!!!
I couldn't have agreed more with the couple's choice of a D'J. He was everything incredible, From one hit song to another
Got everyone swinging and on their feet in no time

There I was sitted on my table, all glamed up and taking my bite of the small chops when the DJ dropped another song
Chhhaaaaiiiiii, two fingers in the air
To the left, to the right 
As a baby girl on flick I was giving them classy moves on my sit while hailing the DJ

At some point it was all eyes on me because I couldn't contain it
I definitely needed to track down the DJ after this reception 
Well, my food had arrived so another reason delayed me from joining others on the dance floor 

As a street credible Babe I couldn't just leave my meal now
What if a principality passed by?
And it's party jollof rice in question 
I dealt sharply with the matter at hand, all the while serving hot moves from my sit, drank my maltina and I was ready

It seemed the DJ noticed me as well and had reserved a special hit track for me cos he was sure I would deliver because it came on blast the minute I got up from my seat
And trust your girl, 
I went hhhheeeeyyyyyyyy, gave the signature clap and then ................
I saw the eyes watching but.........
From hopefulness to shock..........
I gave me signature matching of left, right, sprayed the couple my cash and returned to my sit
I could feel the malice in the air
Even Bobo sitting close to me while was all smiles was now forming serious guest

Leave me alone people, it's not like I told you alI i was Michael Jackson!

Comments

  1. Dancer kwenu! Na only fir chair you dey stay form best dancer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!