God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

Did I just hear crrrrraaacccck? Dear Lord please please let this cup pass over me
As I fell down the stair, bodily harm was the very least of my concerns 
You know how much it cost me
I deprived myself of alot of things

I was hurrying to pick something outside
The new Samsung phone I just got last week was in my back pocket
When forces of darkness pushed me and I fell down a stair
How else can one explain this if not enemies that are after my life?

My mind was already calculating the cost of changing screen
Hey God!
You know I've been a good and kind person from childhood 
Don't allow this evil happen to your child
Your beloved obedient daughter

A silent tear ran down my cheek as I slowly lifted myself off the floor 
I was on my feet but It felt like I had spaghetti for legs
My stomach was doing a million flip
Gently, very gently I brought out the phone
Heeeeyyyyyyyyyy it was the phone case that cracked
My miracle working God showed up strong for me

Headed straight to give testimony in church!
Ever experienced such?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!