Cash out!

Register with 5k, bring 2 people and get 100k (casted)
Just register with 20k, we'd give you products worth that amount and 50% interest rate after two days
Invest with us, we are trusted, we don't do money, we do products, we do services, we do bla bla bla....

I remember how i had anxiously looked forward to balling that December, counting down to withdrawing my money. In short i saw my wealth stacked up as gold and like the Moses of my family, it was going to be a time of unlimited flexing, a December to remember. And so it was. Few days to cash out MMM crashed
I sought high  and low for tears but found none
I was a few stops from losing my sanity oh but, life must go on

It seemed MMM opened the floodgate to different ponzi schemes
Right now it's looking like the minute we  are trying to adjust to the news of a crash of one scheme, another one shows up to top it with more heartbreaking stories from investors

So many things have been said about these schemes flying around. Before investing your hard earned money, do proper research on what you're about to invest in

You never know how much influence you wield so before you endorse any business, products or anything at all, take your mind off the enticing things that might be offered and do your due dilligience. You might be saving millions from falling for these schemes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!