Little Lady Boss; Everything new!

This was supposed to be us shopping for our son's birthday
The week before, we had shopped for our girl, so we were focused on the boy this time around
Our little lady boss just sashed /struted to where clothes were lined up and picked a gown for herself, walked back to her Dad and said 'Daddy wear me'
No, it wasn't a request, it was an order as she was already tugging at the top she was wearing
Ohhhhh did i mention that the little Boss loved new things? Shoes, clothes, cups, cutlery... Every and anything new belonged to her

That's how the little Boss ended up shopping for herself
Funny part; once she tries on anything new, there's no taking it off until she falls asleep

There i was praying for a baby girl after i had my son and one of the reasons i wanted a daughter as funny as it sounds, was because i wanted someone i could share clothings, jewelries and the likes the way i did with my sister
I'm sure heaven was just laughing as it sent me the little Boss because she's everything i prayer for and so much more
She loves loves to shop
The way her wyes lights up whenever her Dad or myself returns home with something new for her
The way she even feels entitled to my stuffs...
If things keep going this way, what does her teenage years and beyond hold for me? And my wardrobe? I'm beginning to see a customized lock in future oh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!