Love matters; cry me a river

Six months later she came back crying 'I'm brokenhearted'
For who?
I consoled her, we played all the Backstreet boys, Westlife and every heartbreaking song we could find, we ate and slept
Next day, we repeated the circle
Once bitten, twice shy

The first time Ijeoma ran to me crying 
I bought the matter oh
Housed her for days unend till she was emotionally stable again
I knew Raymond was not good for her and I told her so in no uncertain terms
I tried my best in making her realize that she was worth more than he was offering after she had sworn she was done with him and could never take him back into her life

Two days after she left my house
They reconciled and I wasn't worthy of being informed
I met them at the hostel suya spot and she told him 'That's my friend I was telling you about'
Raymond's look was everything I needed to know that Ijeoma spilled everything we discussed 
She became distant from me as I was now considered the enemy of their happy relationship 

Now she's here crying?
I learnt the hard way that a person in love cannot be reasoned with or advised

You carry love kpalava come meet me?
I no get comment oh
Ijeoma abeg cry, when you finish make we stroll go buy suya

Una happy Sunday oh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!