MADNESS!

As hubby drove we just kept arguing, ohhhhhh for whatever reason, i was beyond vexed, i was livid. I wanted to eat him up alive and for the love of God, today, i can't even remember what we were arguing about
I was so mad, i asked him to stop the car
Opened the pigeon hole, counted some of his cool cash and got down from the car
Took the next available transport to a hotel and checked in
I'm very sure hubby was flabbergasted at my behaviour

He let me be and went home given that we had a bit of construction going on in our house that he needed to supervise
By evening he called to ask where i was cos he wanted bringing me dinner (smart guy)
I knew i was in for a treat but i had to do the some small shakara as the Queen that i am. This was the longest we've ever stayed before resolving any issue

Some other time, we were in the company of another couple going for a hang out and in the course of the discuss, hubby made a comment that got to me so i clicked the mute button on my lips
One look from the mirror as he drove, and he said 'Baby, i'm sorry'
'You know your comment hurt me right?' I replied
'Yes. I'm very sorry' he said
The couple with us were so surprised we just had an issue and how quickly we resolved it

How does your love interest treat you when they are at their low moments? Scream, abuse, resort to violence or find peaceful ways to go through whatever issue it is?
Do you look out for each other even in the midst of anger or disagreements?
No relationship is filled with all time highs and butterflies

Everyone cannot be as calm as hubby and i in handling issues but no matter the case, a person who loves and respects you would never see low moments as a time to attack their partner. He/she should be able to show maturity and some semblance of control over their emotions
Hurtful and harsh words cannot be forgotten or taken back when spoken
Violence is a no no
But peaceful resolution always wins the day
Anything short of this ought to be a very huge reason to give such relationship a reconsideration

ABUSE OF ANY FORM IS A NO NO

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That day you argued with the kek3 driver and thought he wanted to cheat you abi? Lols

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!