A little wonder

Our generation has been blessed with a little wonder and thanks to those who founded it, our lives are so much better

I love cooking but there was a meal i didn't know how to make. Hubby would always buy the ingredients but I'd tweak it inti something else. He'd make comments in.passing, asking for that meal until he asked me flat out 'Babe when will you make fried rice?'
I knew there was no more hiding and disguising 
Called a friend to teach me but for one reason or another she never was available

One day our little wonder came to mind like a light bulb tadaaaaa
'THE INTERNET'!
I quickly went to YouTube and downloaded several videos
Next day i made my first fried rice
It was so delicious, hubby didn't believe it was my first time

The internet is a key to a whole lot of opportunities
We are just one click away from that information, from learning something new, from self improvement, from a world of discoveries
There are several free online courses that one can undergo to further his career path
Videos you can watch to gain knowledge
It's just a world of endless possibilities
One we shouldn't sleep on
Go do that click click today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!