Daddy's Babies

My kids have an uncanny attachment to their Dad
Wherever you find him you undoubtedly would find the kids if you looked
Why hang with Mum once Dad is home?
The minute they see his car drive in, all road leads to Daddy and like sieames twins, they follow him around the house

They also are quite a creative lot when it comes to mischief
So as punishment most times, i deny or threaten to deny them something they love  by saying 'No lollipop or chocolate for you!
This gets them into shape

Recently my son started adopting the same punitive measure for me
Yesterday he was being all naughty so the minute i heard his sister crying, i ran to where they were playing and spanked him before i got to know he did nothing to her
Amidst tears my son blurted 
'Mummy, no Daddy for you, No Daddy for you'
Ahhhhhhhh, i quickly started petting  and begging oh
If i'm denied of their Daddy who will love me?😅😅😄😄😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!