Till death do us part

'You may kiss the bride'
The minute his lips met mine i reinforced my vow to make the sparks in our marriage to never cease

Gleaning from the wisdom and experiences of other wives, i went through the mental checklist again. Here's just two out of my long list
-Always look inviting even when you're home
Was i ready for this? Very ready oh. I had bum shorts, crop tops, sexy lingeries.... slaying all the way
Two kids after and i just want to throw on something practical that would allow me keep up with their energy. Who sexy short epp?

-Eating with hubby
Ohhhhhhh how I'd wait for my Darling to come home so we'd eat together
Then the added drama of how i serve the meal
Proper wife material duties on point
One of those beautiful days of waiting, hubby was running late hmmmmm i kept the hope alive and just like that i saw my spirit ascending, i was pretty sure the innocent spirit didn't want to die for nothing
It didn't take a genius to realize that ulcer would become my next of kin of i didn't apply wisdom
Now we eat together when circumstances permit, not to mention how often the kids jump into our meals

The way we planned it and reality is most times as far as night and day
What are some of the things you thought of that are different in course of marriage or relationship?

Comments

  1. Chsnge is the constant as we evolve to become better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!