99 days for the ....,one day for the owner

Once again, i made my peppered goat meat. Looked fabulous and tasted heavenly and delicious. By the next morning most of it was gone!
Ahhhhhhhhr this finally confirmed my thinking that my meat was always coming up short. 
Well, the answer was simple, 'Find the cause and nail the the true culprit'.

So i went into my grand masterplan.
Made peppered meat again and off we went to bed
Gbaaaammm, gbaaaammmm grrrr the lid of the pot crashed on the floors while my wonderful husband froze in place. I should've know given how much he loved goat meat.
To think at first i carried him along in my plans.

Well, the goat meat Angel was caught and to serve as his way of restituiting, he was made to buy more meat and to be watching over the meat whenever it was made.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!