Children !children!!

I was sweeping the sitting room for the 7th time and it was only mid-day
By the time i tucked the kids into bed for the night, i felt the exhaustion in my bones, as though i had an encounter with Hulk Hogan.

Kids are such a beautiful part of our lives. For anyone who's not yet ready to have them, time spent in their company is enough to restore your factory setting yet without them, our world would be incomplete.

Today was mapped out to be spent resting  and relaxing but i barely sat down as i kept going in circles, from one chore to the other, picking and cleaning them and after them.
By the time nightfall came, i was more than ready to welcome it.

I remember insisting on having two kids when hubby wanted just one. I got my desire granted as well as.the accompanying endless chore. These kids have given me crazy experiences from bathing themselves with tins of their milk to pouring detergents in freshly made meals or smashing to death over three of my phone so far. Their different manifeststions and interesting display of character is a discuss for another day.

My kids fall under those who are super hyper-active everywhere they are.
There are good and bad sides to this in the sense that without proper supervision, the kids could get into alot of destruction or mischief that might harm them.

Children are a gift from God but one must be mentally, financially, emotionally  and physically ready to welcome them into our world.
 Taking care of them is not a walk in the park.

Comments

  1. It really isn't. Especially when you choose to differ from the Traditional African way of raising kids - keep flogging them till their self esteem is flogged out. In all, God is in charge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!