Love & compatibility

Dolly Parton is worth about $350 million while her hubby is roughly worth $20 million yet they've been living and loving each other forever, no tabloids or media rants.

Who are you in love with? Are you certain your intended can stand your success or stand to clap while the spotlight shines on you?

I've heard several men say 'I can never allow my wife to work'. Or 'I can't be with a woman that is more financially empowered than i am'. Or 'My wife cannot have money oh, how will i control her if she does? If she has money now she'd start rubbing shoulders with me'

I've also met women who for whatever selfish reasons from attention to time or greed, they frustrate and try to discourage everything their man does to improve himself. ' If he gets that job i know he'd leave me' Or 'Women will start chasing him around once that contract comes, so i don't want him to get it'

Are you with a partner who encourages and challenges you to do and be better or are you with one who does or will do anything to sabotage your efforts and progress?
Be sure you're doing life with one who know their self worth, who is confident in themselves and not so insecure that they fight you.

Take a look at Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezoz, Theresa May, Wole Soyinka and every notable person you know. How far would they have gone if they had insecure partners?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!