Someone tell me why?

Somethings have a way of testing you and every principle you believe in. The same applies to the behaviour of some persons, especially when adults exhibit such characters.
You begin to wonder if these persons don't have self control, or the childhood lessons from their parents have suddenly been thrown out the window.

This is exactly what got the Biblical Esau in trouble in the first place.
I mean, how can an adult, a matured adult...
I had a similar experience yesterday and as I'm walking down my street, I'm looking out to be sure there's no familiar face around.

What sort of thing is this, that even persons you hold in high esteem seem to forget themselves and also fall prey to it?
I think an in-depth research ought  to be conducted as regards this issue because it seems like there's a spirit behind this thing that makes everybody loose guard.

After having a long day, you decide to give yourself a little inexpensive treat just to help you relax as you take a stroll and the next thing you hear is 'Chi how are you? Abeg cut corn for me'.

Is it a crime to eat a full corn in Nigeria?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!