To supportive partners

I woke up  with a start. How or better still, when did i fall asleep? I wondered as i remembered i had a whole lot to do.
And why was the house so quiet?

I stumbled out of bed into the kids room to find hubby sprawled on the bed, cuddled by the kids and all fast asleep.
The kids were dressed in their PJ's which meant they had been fed and bathed before they were put to sleep.

Can't explain how much warmth i felt at the sight and to know i had a partner who looked out for me.
He must've sensed how exhausted i was that when i dozed off, he simply let me be and took care of the kids.

Yes, you both are responsible for the kids and the general welfare of the house but we all know this largely falls on the woman. On a general note, having a spouse who provides you support and a million other ways to make life better and easier is a blessing.

Using this medium to celebrate those who help their partners be and become. From assisting in chores, to assisting in official projects in several forms like suggestions, ideas, research, to those who inspire their partners to pursue their dreams and help them in achieving it. It's common knowledge that not every partner provides support; some become competitive and jealous, others try to stifle their partners. So here goes the cheers to those who like my hubby, help make life better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!