Chief Advisers

Every Sunday, this woman would always look for a way to try and harass somebody.
Last Sunday it was complains that my kids were too playful in church. The Sunday before she was lecturing me on how to parent the kids and be very firm so as not to spoil them.
This Sunday she saw my girl crying and began querying me for keeping her hungry. She drew the agreement without asking questions.
People of God, I changed it for Madam parenting encyclopedia oh.

Parenting is hard enough. Why add your evil spirit to the load of young parents?
You had your own fair share of opportunity to do what you did with your kids and now you want to suffocate the young generation?
Madam, thanks but no thanks, go and rest and let people live their lives, make their mistakes and if they seek your advice or opinion, bless God! And by all means, you give it.
The same principle applies to every facet of life from marriage to childbirth, to live's decisions. If you're not called on, face your front and focus!
No come dey choke person wey dey struggle already.
T for thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!