How fast they grow!

I want to share what I planned to write as a memoir for my secret diary... Truly, I just realised today that kids do grow up so fast and I wonder how I'd look back and they'd all be fully grown up.

While returning from church today, a gospel music was playing and I was lost in thought when My son brought me back to reality with "Turn right!" 

He had seen his favourite eatery where we buy chicken, chips and ice cream.

I turned and we drove in.

Spent a while on the queue because POS was misbehaving buy it finally got to our turn and I bought their favourite ice cream and chicken and chips, and because the place was crowded we entered the car and continued our drive home. I entered a few pot holes and he said "Drive gently please, your car has poured my ice cream" the shocker was when he said "Take it easy ok?"
My Goodness!!! the maturity! I had to start asking myself all over again how old he actually is....

He hasn't turned five years yet!

Do I have the manual to raise these kids right? 

Now, it's a new vista of parenthood and I'm filled with a plethora of thoughts!!!

Who can relate???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!