Contentment!

I heard ladies rent wigs now for outings. 
Hmmmmmmm
I didn't believe until I went to my tailor today and met worse.
This fine Sisi came to borrow somebody's dress from the tailor for her birthday shoot. While at it she was complaining to her friend about calling someone to beg for money to celebrate her birthday but haven't gotten any response yet.
Her friend asked her if she had finally paid her rent.
Well, it was a capital NO, but she was all about gathering her meager resources and going out of her way in order to celebrate her birthday.

I wonder how people set themselves up for nothing or better still, standards and lifestyles that are way above their level.

Why not grow at your own pace? Why not be satisfied with what you have right now, but work your way to a better life?
Why cut corners? Or do crazy things just for show?
Things that don't actually define you or increased your worth. Things that don't matter in the end.
Doing things in your due time not only brings peace but lasting wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!