Hello Daddy, please stay with me.

Growing up until now, my Dad has always been my biggest support system, my cheerleader, instructor, guidian and role model.
I remember an instance when he was going over my take home assignment with me and picked interest in helping me improve my handwriting as what I had was barely visible.

Everyday he'd sit with me while guiding my hands to write. In no time, my writing has tremendously improved that my teachers in school began giving me commendation. Same thing applied with my spoken English as well as general life decisions.

The role of father's in the lives of children, cannot be overemphasized. Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of high school than children with both parents at home (U.S. Census Bureau, 2021). The fatherless are also 40 percent more likely to repeat a class and 70 percent more likely to drop out of school (Ibid).15 Feb 2022. 

Fathers are the bedrock for growth, development and stability of the children and homes in general. Their absence as seen above leaves alot of vacuum and damages to their families and their presence, makes for a better and well rounded kids.

If you're a father, nothing replaces your role in the life of your kids. Do well to be an active part of their lives and you'll smile at the end result tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!