If men were God!

So I needed referees for something I was applying for. After giving it some thought, I remembered a classmate who could help me and reached out.
This is someone who we speak at least once in awhile. So it wasn't strange reaching out. After presenting my case to him, he welcomed me cheerfully, asked what I needed it for. Of course I filled him in on every detail. He promised to help and asked I give him awhile to get back to me as he was working.
Till date, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me as that was the last time I heard from him.

It's surprising how people behave. Some persons disguise as friends but deep down are unhappy when something good comes to you. Where they can render help, they pretend they can't or dodge away from doing so.
An Aunt once refered my hubby to a church for prayers, instead of simply introducing him to one of her friends whom he needed a letter of introduction from.

Somehow, I was blessed to get what I was pursuing without the help of that classmate. Some persons might not have been this fortunate but no matter what, realize that men are not God and can't stop you or determine to he outcome of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!