Lender to borrower

The day Comfort came to ask for this loan, it was the last money in my account, but she needed it as a matter of urgency, with the promise to return it in a week time and so I gave it in trust.

Four months later and Comfort is yet to return the loan.
I naturally do not like bothering people so, whenever I make up my mind to become tough minded and I call her concerning the loan repayment , she'd readily have one story or another why she couldn't pay back at the moment. 

One day I call again, only to be screamed at about how she doesn't have the cash and me being a good and understanding person let her be.
Till date, she never really did repay me.

Many persons do this and it's quite unfortunate that persons would rather destroy relationship of years, lie, pretend ... Do not be an ingrate by your behaviour.
Return loans as at when due,
Don't make people ever regret helping you. You might be needed the help again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!