Quality time with Mummy

Please who wants to rent children?
Right now I'm looking for the best and quickest possible place to hide from my kids.

Hubby has always been the most loved and sought after.
Once Daddy gets home, I become forgotten by the kids.
Imagine that!
Children I carried for 9 months, breast-fed and lost my shape for.
This children will not even look at me twice oh
It's all Daddy this, Daddy that, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...

I had resigned to fate that I was the unloved.
Then hubby traveled.
This has been the longest he has been away from the family.
My people, that's how love has transferred oh.
The kids literally follow me EVERYWHERE now, rain or shine, hot or cold, showering or peeing, eating or sleeping, wherever, whenever.

Right now?
I don't want love again oh
Dearest Darling hubby, please come back home and take your children.
I no do again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!